View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 05:16 PM   #25
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Name: Caroline

Profession: Receptionist in a dental office for children

Hobbies: Reading, Fitness walking, chess, poker, writing short stories and poetry, listening to music, movies

Likes: Gentlemen, spending time with my children, caring people, walking in park/mall/downtown, Bailey's Irish Cream, McDonalds, weekends, pay day, unexpected calls from friends, forensic science/mystery books and shows, dirty jokes, chatting, bargain hunting, free events in the park

Dislikes: Victims, selfishness, meanness, drivers that cut me off and then travel below the speed limit, men that assume I give a f*ck, users, stupid people that think they smarter than other people, alcoholics, wasteful people and people that are a waste.

About me: If I can make a joke out of it, I will. It gives me pleasure to make people laugh....but I tend to mostly just crack myself up more than anyone else. I also have a very serious side.....that knows the drill and keeps on getting back up. I have some erotic stories posted in the Dims library and a yahoo group for BBW and their admirers.
I have been married twice and have the pleasure of being the mother of three beautiful daughters. God is good to me.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is online now   Reply With Quote