View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 08:13 PM   #27
Punkin1024
Summer's already here!

Location: Near Abilene, Texas, in the country. Wishing all my DIMS friends lived close by.
Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!Punkin1024 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Name: Ella, but you can call me Punkin to keep from confusing me with Ella Bella.

Location: A small bedroom community just East of Abilene, Texas.

Profession: Banking. My wish has always been to be a homemaker - I don't like having to work a typical 9 to 5, but have never had the gumption/nor the discipline to be self-employed.

Hobbies: Posting on the internet - Facebook, Dimensions. Re-learning to play the piano, reading romance novels, collecting pumpkin stuff, my website, playing with makeup.

Likes: Posting on the internet, cats, pumpkins, chocolate, watching my favorite shows on television (the list is way too long for here), old comedy movies (i.e. Marx Brothers, Bob Hope & Bing Crosby), mystery movies and books, roses, Country music, my hubby, clothes catalogs, musicals, Autumn, rain, sleeping in on Saturday, cartoons, Sonic Cherry Limeade, green tea, lipstick and makeup.

Dislikes: Sushi, raw onions in anything, mean spirited people, going to work on Monday's, overly spiced (hot) food, hot weather (yea, I know, I live in Texas), not living close to my fatty friends, diets, cruelty to animals or humans, loud noises in the middle of the night, heights, pantyhose, pointy toed pumps.

About me: I am an old married lady (though I wish I didn't feel that way) and often confused BBW. Dimensions is my place to unwind and be with folks the don't pester me about my weight. I often have my head in the clouds, just because I tire of reality and wish for a better world. I have many regrets, but have learned to live with most of them because I really don't like taking risks. There's more about me, but I don't want to take up too much space, so just hang around in here (or get a Clubhouse membership) and you'll find out more about me than you probably ever wanted to know!

"Rainy day people don't talk, they just listen till they've heard it all." ~Rainy Day People - Gordon Lightfoot

"Use what talent you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best." - Henry Van Dyke
Punkin1024 is offline   Reply With Quote