View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 01:21 AM   #29
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

NAME: katherine

PROFESSION: Counselor and graduate student

LIKES: Theatre, playing poker although I suck at it. The New York Times, the novels of Phillip Roth, Saul Bellow, the writing of Oscar Wilde and short stories of Alice Monroe. Mae West. Jazz music particularly Miles Davis and Ella Fitzgerald. Paris France and New York. Designing clothes and photography. Abstract Expressionistic painters. Men who are younger than me who want a one night stand.

DISLIKES: Religious fundamentalists of any sort. Men who objectify women. Men who refuse to respect the intelligence of women or value the work of women. Age discrimination. People who say "you look good for your age" as if the normal state of aging is ugliness. Snarky commentary at an attempt to be clever that derails a thread.

ABOUT ME: I am a great mother and an advocate for the disenfranchised.

Queen Elizabeth I residing within.

If I continue to eat I will grow as big as a room.
"What are rooms for?":bow:
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote