View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 05:59 PM   #48
olwen
Disco Bear

olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!olwen keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarWitness View Post
IC that I went to get my driver's license photo taken a few weeks ago, I was feeling like a million bucks, and when I got it in the mail, I was disappointed to see that it was one of the worst photos of me in existence. Sadness.
Nobody looks good in their driver's license. I can't wait for my to expire so I can get a new picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by katherine22 View Post
I confess that I am terrified of getting old. I had no appreciation of myself when I was young, and I hate watching myself aging. I confess that I wonder if I will have the courage to keepn living.
I wish I knew something to say to make you feel better about it. IC I worry too about that and I'm younger than you. I mostly worry about my arthritic knees and whether I'll be able to get them replaced without too much hassle from doctors. I try not to think about it tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooz View Post
(Sorry if this is a downer of a confession.)

IC that I still struggle with my body sometimes. I look at myself, and it's not that I wish I was thinner, it's more that I wish my body was differently shaped (see the in-betweenie thread). I wish I was more defined. Larger butt, smaller stomach and ...overall larger bottom half. I'm not an apple, I'm definitely not a pear but I don't feel like I am an hourglass, either. I sometimes wonder if there is any way to spot-reduce. I feel bad about that.
Everybody has parts they wish they could modify. IC I wish my arms were smaller so I could wear blouses and cute shirts that have arms. I have a ton of tank tops, but I get sick of wearing them sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butch View Post
IC that I'm honored to help Tina and Olwen mod this forum.

Although, truth be told, I might not know enough about the second B and the W in the acronym 'BBW' to be of use here on the boards, but I'll do my best.
Butchie, you don't need an acronym, but you could always call yourself a Big Butch Whatchamacallit.

Also, IC, I saw a totally hot BHM today with long hair in a pony tail that took me back to my heavy metal days and I couldn't stop staring.
olwen is offline   Reply With Quote