View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 07:21 PM   #51
BubbleButtBabe
No one cares anyway

BubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging inBubbleButtBabe makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by katherine22 View Post
I confess that I am terrified of getting old. I had no appreciation of myself when I was young, and I hate watching myself aging. I confess that I wonder if I will have the courage to keepn living.

I understand where you are coming from..The only b-day that bothered me a lot was when I turned 25..I was a total wreck and couldn't stop crying all day..After that I have thought of growing older as writing a book..Each day is a new page and every year is a new chapter..When I am in a bad mood, I open my book and look back on my life..I read through my pages and realize that I had a pretty good life..It wasn't perfect nor should it have been but even the bad parts now look like it was an interesting time in my life,something I would not trade for youth..I am going to keep writing pages and chapters until it is time for me to leave..I then wish my children and g-children would open my book and read it and realize that things I did in it were because I was me..

Only two miracles are worth seeing:
The miracle of loving
And
The miracle of forgiving-Sri Chinmoy
BubbleButtBabe is offline   Reply With Quote