View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 05:30 AM   #36
Grandi Floras
Senior BBW

Grandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging inGrandi Floras makes people happy simply by logging in

Name: Grandi Floras

Profession: Driver For The Senior Services

Hobbies: Anything that suits my fancy at the time.....

Likes: I love the outdoors and being in the mountains and at the beaches, fishing, camping, gardening, sketching wildlife, cooking and collecting movies.

Dislikes: Eggplant & Okra

About me: I am a single grandmother and I would describe myself as having a great sense of Warmth, Honesty and Humor that only a lady like me will have also Independent and very Passionate. I love interacting with many different people on the internet. I am a Capricorn, very Organized and Assertive in all that I do too. I also feel that if anything that is worth doing, it is worth doing well.