View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 05:42 AM   #37
tinkerbell

tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tinkerbell has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Name:Liz

Profession: Dental know it all

Hobbies: movies, tv, chatting online, reading, my puppies, shopping, biking, running... umm, thats all I can think of right now!

Likes: mt biking, running, my puppies, my hottie husband, clothes, Pistons, U of M football, being outdoors

Dislikes: stupid people, people who chew really loudly, cold weather, snow,

About me: I'm happily married to a wonderful guy who loves me at any size. Who makes me feel super sexy all the time. I really really love biking. I love my bike, and am so glad I bought it. I have always been the fat sister, fat friend etc. I love to laugh, and love my family. I dont have any kids, and plan to keep it that way.