View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 06:12 AM   #62
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I confess that while I was/am a huge supporter of this forum and am truly happy to see it here at last, I feel somewhat vaguely unwelcome because of the several comments I've already read about supersized women (like myself) making you lovely mid-sizers feel unwelcome or somehow invalidated because of your size. I feel shitty that that's ever happened to any of you, here or in real life, and fervently wish it hadn't, but I hope no one loses sight of the fact that there are many, many (in fact, I would venture to say the majority of) supersized women (again, like myself) who have never been anything but supportive and welcoming of our smaller friends. I hate that the negative in life always seems to get more press than the positive.