View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 06:12 AM   #38
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oooh, it's all shiny and new in here. I love what you've done with the place!

Name: Vickie

Profession: RN -- obstetrics (L&D and Mom Baby)

Hobbies: history, alternative health, cooking

Likes: all things purple, my VW Beetle, reading, celtic music, folk music, indie movies, the Pacific NW, clean sheets, candles, long walks on the... oh, wait. Never mind.

Dislikes: Alaskan winters, lying, cigarette smoke, lying... you get my meanin'.

About me: Born and raised in Upstate NY, my parents died when I was 12, and I moved out West to live with my brother. I married young and now have three grown and nearly grown kids, and hope to move out of Alaska within the next year or two. My whole family is fat, and I've been various stages of fat since adolescence. I had WLS in 2005 and lost 140 pounds, which brings me down to merely "obese" by the lovely BMI standards. I had thyroid cancer last year, and so far it seems to be gone!

I'm a bit of a smartass, quite a softie when it comes to underdogs, and have an unhealthy obsession with Facebook. I've been posting at Dimensions since... oh gosh... 1998 or so. Way long time.
Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote