View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 03:31 PM   #39
BBW Betty
Made My Saving Throw

BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBW Betty has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Name: Betty

Profession: Customer Service, gradually transitioning to Export department (Yay, I still get to use my Social Studies background and try to improve my Spanish)

Hobbies: Reading, Sewing, Cooking, Board games and Dungeons and Dragons -- let's stick with 3rd Edition or 3.5

Likes: Cooking and Eating, coral colors, whisker rubs, good movies

Dislikes: People who think they're better than others - no matter what the reason

About me: Grew up a farm girl, Married w/ no kids, Used to be a teacher, Generally a happy person.

"Be the change you want to see in the world." --Mahatma Gandhi
BBW Betty is offline   Reply With Quote