View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 03:39 PM   #40
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Name: Christine

Profession: stay at home princess (former mortgage processor/UW)

Hobbies: Dimensions, recently obsessed with Facebook, especially Farm Town, talking on the phone and thinking, reading, being around food

Likes: non-judgemental people, feeling loved and wanted, my three furbabies who are my world, food, food, food, food, food and helping others find their way

Dislikes: bugs of any kind, anywhere and anytime, suffering - my own or anyone's, judgemental people, the smell of fire or smoke, sometimes not feeling good enough

About me: I was born and raised in New Jersey. Met my husband at a bbq and it was love at first sight. Have been together almost 19 yrs. We have taught each other to love and accept ourselves. Found the "fat world" together and love it. Moved to Florida in 2000 and live across the street from my childhood friend who I have known since I was 3.
I am first and foremost a God loving woman and try each day to treat others with respect and caring. I also strive to never judge and to always forgive.

I want people to always feel that they can approach me, trust me and feel safe with me. I am a peacemaker at heart. I am loud, direct and honest. What you see is what you get.