View Single Post
Old 05-08-2006, 03:03 PM   #60
Miss Vickie

Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Miss Vickie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm going to make a chicken cabbage salad for dinner.

Basically it's boneless, skinless chicken breasts browned in a little peanut oil and cooked in ginger, soy sauce, a little sesame oil and garlic. Then you shred them and toss them with shredded cabbage and some finely chopped green onions. The dressing is a little sesame oil, soy sauce and rice vinegar. Usually the salad has fried up rice noodles but Burtimus is limiting carbs these days so I'm making it without the crunchy bits. I toss some sesame seeds over the top and voila.

It's very light and fairly healthy.
Miss Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote