View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 10:52 PM   #74
D_A_Bunny
www.peaceoneday.org

D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!D_A_Bunny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steadydecline View Post
Kinda goes with Carrie's comment.

IC that even on a forum based on acceptance, I still worry about being judged or generally disliked. I mean, I'm only 170 lbs, hardly a SS, and I know that larger women sometimes have more problems than I, but I have dealt with my share of intolerance, hatred, and hurtful remarks. I've already had one person (who shall remain unnamed) PM me saying basically "What's the big deal? You're not even fat. Deal with it." It kind of made me want to leave...I guess I take things too personally. :/
Noone has the right to tell you that you do not belong here. If you want to belong, that is your choice and you are welcome here. Please do not leave based on one person's remarks.

If any woman feels that she wants the camaraderie and support of other women who are fat, or think they are fat, or feel fat, then this is the place to be.

Please stay and read and post. I think you will like it a lot.

FYI - if you ever feel that someone is treating you inappropriately, please contact a moderator and let them know so that they can help you.