View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 12:29 AM   #44
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

Name: Sandi

Profession: A (hopefully) soon to be retired career postal employee.

Hobbies: Reading, cooking, music, puzzles, the net, more cooking.

Likes: My beloved, cooking , my new kitchen, laughing, time spent with friends. Kindness, make up, especially eye make up. Lots of beige things! Cheesecake and milk gravy with fried chicken, Parmesan cheese, real oatmeal with cinnamon and honey...

Dislikes: People who make ugly assumptions about others without even knowing them, whether it's because of race, size, sexual orientation or any other real or perceived difference. Cleaning house. Beets. My job. Anything with wings and a stinger!

About me: Been in Washington my whole life except for summers in Minnesota, been happily married for almost 17 years, had the same employer for 32 years. I'm pretty vocal about what I think...surprise!
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote