View Single Post
Old 07-12-2009, 08:16 PM   #46
DeniseW
Fat don't crack!!

DeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDeniseW is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Name: Denise

Profession: customer service

Hobbies: reading, TV, collecting lighthouse items, computer.

Likes: Butch, family and friends, walking at the beach near my house,Dimensions, dancing, swimming, NY, Maine, Mystic CT, Stevie Nicks, Fleetwood Mac and the Moody Blues, shopping, animal rights, and my fat cat Freckles, old cars(especially Olds Cutlass Supremes 1969-72), sushi and Thai food, karaoke, going to the movies

Dislikes: people who abuse animals or children, liars, fakes and phony people, people who delight in being obnoxious, being sick, fat feet, being cold, PMS,

About me: I grew up in Mass but I've lived in CT for 7 years because I met my husband and moved here to be with him. We met on Love@Aol and have been together ever since.