View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 06:20 PM   #60
OneWickedAngel
Untamed Woman...

OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.OneWickedAngel has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Name: Raivenne

Age: Old enough to know it well; young enough to do it well.

Profession: Professional P.I.T.A. (Pain in...)

Hobbies: Writing poetry, sketching, verbally shocking people, photography.

Likes: Shaking the concepts of what's "normal". The sound of a certain someone's voice. Being a woman (sans the monthly "gift"). The color black. Metallica, art, music, reading books and of course food.

Dislikes: Most pastel colors. Anything overly girlie ("fru-fru"). Name droppers. Pretentiosness, liars and abject stupidity. Narcissism, which unfortunately I am guilty of (sigh).

About me: I'm full of contrasts. I'm as compassionate as I am condemning. I'm generally care-free about my looks, but when I do make the effort I want it to be noticed dammit. I'm always a woman, but rarely a lady. Still, don't be surprised that the chain-saw wielding, saw-dust covered, sailor-worthy cusser at 3pm is a high-heeled, gowned, jeweled articulate at 7pm.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Doing what you like is freedom; liking what you do is happiness.
OneWickedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote