View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 10:44 AM   #61
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Name: Erin

Profession: Nothing for right now looking and looking into going back to school.

Hobbies: Writing Poetry and doodling

Likes: Reading,Poetry,Listening to music,bowling, playing pool,hanging out with friends,textin and talking on the phone,swimming

Dislikes: Mean and Rude People

About me: I am a fun loving person, that loves life for the most part. I love making new friends and learning things I don't know.