View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 09:37 AM   #63
ksandru
"PHAT" Not "Fat", Got It?

ksandru can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesksandru can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Name: KSandru (Kathy)

Profession: Stay At Home Mom to Chris (4) and Baby Erik (9 mos., see my avatar). Also working on putting together a home-based Virtual Assistant business.

Hobbies: Reading, crafting, fishing, museums, art, music, antiquing

Likes: My sexy husband, my adorable kids, Food, sleep, money, sex, catching snippets of solitude while the kids are napping. AND SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!

Dislikes: Peeing in the woods, junk mail, spam mail, intolerance, close-mindedness, not spending enough "bullish" time with my hubby. Constantly being bullied about losing weight from my grandmother & mother. Tired of the constant BS so-called meant to be helpful & for my own good.

About me: BBBW = Big, Beautiful Black Woman who wishes the world can be a bit more accepting of one another & who is thankful my husband rescued me from a life of self-loathing. Now it's my turn to break the cycle so my kids can lean about acceptance as well.