View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 11:36 AM   #64
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Name: Christine

Profession: Office Manager for a dying industrial supplier. LOL

Hobbies: computers, internet, desk top publishing, crafting, travel, reading, TV, movies

Likes: my sweetie Michael, going out to dinner, shopping, watching TV

Dislikes: irresponsibility, arrogance, cockiness

About me: I'm just an average person... I like to work and be busy, but love to relax. I spend a lot of time with my nephew and my boyfriend, and I just like having fun. I'm a girl who happens to be fat... fat does not define who I am.
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote