Thread: Italy In A Dish
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009, 06:43 AM   #41
smithnwesson
Drug dealer

smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!smithnwesson has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigen View Post
Curious binomial. Jigen and Smithnwesson... (For those who don't know tha manga and anime "Lupin the IIIrd", Jigen is one of tha main carachters, whose weapon of choice is a S&W M19 Combat Magnum. ).
Back on topic, I intend to keep up with this topic. I'll keep posting more recipes in the next days.
For now, I have posted another recipe (in Italian) on my YouTube account.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgHgQ...e=channel_page
ENJOY.
Your post count when you posted that was 642 -- one of which is in my pocket as I type. Will the coincidences ever cease?
smithnwesson is offline   Reply With Quote