View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 05:26 AM   #4
Haunted
Bi-Coastal!!!

Haunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going on

I've written about something similar in the past and I very often worry about this too. Ultimately she was in the lower 200's when we met and is currently 300+. And I most certainly objectify her (not something I'm proud of but I am extremely physically attracted to her as well as emotionally. If she lost weight would I still want her (I will always love her) I think it depends on how much weight she lost. Baring a serious illness she isn't losing 200 lbs any time soon. What I'm trying to say is I was gaga for her at 220 and I'm still gaga at over 300. Now this is probably shallow but if she were 150 lbs I'd probably have a problem desiring her physically.

:wubu::wubu::wubu:www.bigfatlovestory.com :wubu::wubu::wubu:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
this place..its like an onion wrapped in an inigma wrapped in a conundrum wrapped in a mumu!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Oh the life of an Fa.. its like a rollercoaster on a bouncy castle in a haunted mansion sometimes!
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote