View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 02:54 AM   #50
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fox View Post
God I wish I could have met someone like you 20 or 30 years ago. I have never been in a relationship with a BBW who actually liked, or at least accepted being fat. I am in my third marriage and I thought this one would work out with her slowly gaining over time. I'll spare the long story, but she had gotten up to 225 earlier this year, but was very unhappy about it. Yesterday she had weight loss surgery. I can still hardly believe it's done. She was just getting to a size I could be satisfied with. But like I said, she was very unhappy about it. So now she gets to be happy and I don't. Seems to be the story of my life.

Rock on Sue! You and your husband are very lucky!
......she had weight loss surgery at 225? That has got to be one of the biggest feats of lazyness I have ever seen.

I thought my friend who weighed 340 was nuts for getting WLS when she can lose weight naturally, but 225 is relatively small compared to a lot of people.

Hell, I have a friend who weighs 225 only because she doesn't exercise at all....all your wife had to do was go running a few times and she would have been better off.

Now granted, if your wife has a disability or a very big disease that prevents her from exercising, then its a much different story....however if there's nothing wrong with her, you got screwed dude.

Sorry to be so blunt but this just astounds me.