View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 08:54 PM   #16
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatgirl08 View Post
It varies, honestly. I'm not intentionally gaining or anything, so I don't have it planned out. Generally, I eat when I wanna.. sometimes it's just two small meals and sometimes its an all day binge.
Seconded.

Also. I made this thread this morning, and then just got out of the shower and noticed new stretch marks and seriously got excited.... and I guess I confused myself with that excitement sometimes, you know? It's one of the things that makes it real.