View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 09:41 PM   #19
Ash
Smash

Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!Ash keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post

1. Do you need significantly more calories or find yourself eating more in order to maintain the extra weight?
2. When actively gaining or maintaining, do you have a bigger food budget or do you choose cheaper but less healthy high-cal foods instead?
3. How often do you feel physically sick after a large meal after the buzz goes away and how do you deal with the sugar crash?
4. Isn't gaining and weight maintainence stressful?
1. To maintain, no. I find that, if I'm just trying to maintain, I can eat normally and still do so. Gaining requires extra effort, though.
2. It costs more, for sure. I don't generally change what I eat, but the quantity certainly changes.
3. I very rarely feel ill after a huge meal. I think if I did I wouldn't eat past fullness as often as I do.
4. Yes, it can be, but mostly because of my own desire to gain and the pressure I put on myself to do so sometimes.