View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 10:40 PM   #21
Weeze
Justin Bieber of Dims

Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Weeze has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

1. I, personally, take it slow. I just eat what I want, and if I feel like over indulging, I do it. If I just feel like eating normally, I do it.
2. I go for cheaper, less healthy stuff. I know, I know. It's probably not good... but. I'm cheap.
3. I feel sick/get sugar crash a lot, to be completely honest. I'm hoping I... grow out of it?
4. It can be, depending on how seriously you take it, and how much stress to gain you put on yourself

just what i've noticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Okay, I don't identify as a feedee but tried to gain a number of times (health reasons, curiosity, negative attention at low natural weight, partner's preference) and failed. I have always wondered if successful gainers are just predisposed to weight gain or just incredibly determined. Some questions for those who actually do gain:

1. Do you need significantly more calories or find yourself eating more in order to maintain the extra weight?
2. When actively gaining or maintaining, do you have a bigger food budget or do you choose cheaper but less healthy high-cal foods instead?
3. How often do you feel physically sick after a large meal after the buzz goes away and how do you deal with the sugar crash?
4. Isn't gaining and weight maintainence stressful?