View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 09:55 AM   #27
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Okay, I don't identify as a feedee but tried to gain a number of times (health reasons, curiosity, negative attention at low natural weight, partner's preference) and failed. I have always wondered if successful gainers are just predisposed to weight gain or just incredibly determined. Some questions for those who actually do gain:

1. Do you need significantly more calories or find yourself eating more in order to maintain the extra weight?
2. When actively gaining or maintaining, do you have a bigger food budget or do you choose cheaper but less healthy high-cal foods instead?
3. How often do you feel physically sick after a large meal after the buzz goes away and how do you deal with the sugar crash?
4. Isn't gaining and weight maintainence stressful?
1. I've always been fat, and I've always naturally eaten a large enough amount of food to maintain my current weight or unintentionally gain. It's never a struggle for me, it happens naturally.
2. I have never actively gained more than a small amount of weight, but as for maintaining, I don't necessarily plan it out. Whatever happens, happens. I'm broke so in general I try to mooch off my parents as much as possible and eat 89 cent tacos from Taco Bell.
3. I've felt physically sick often enough to make me be careful. I hate that feeling. I just remind myself that it'll go away soon, generally even if I go a little too far, the pain wears off within a half hour or so and I feel okay. I don't really ever get a sugar crash.
4. Not for me, as I let it happen naturally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oirish View Post
I have a question for the feedees out there: how many of you feedees have absolutely no inclination to gain weight but just enjoy feeding for other sensual reasons? Whether it be the feeling of being full to the max, gratification due to the quality and taste of the food (like a foodee), the intimacy of being fed by your partner, etc? I think discussing some of these elements to feeding could be enlightening to the folks that just don't understand where you're coming from. I am definitely a feeder but weight gain is not necessarily the goal all, or really any, of the time.
I wouldn't say I have absolutely no inclination to gain weight, as it does interest me, but since I'm not currently trying to gain I focus more just on the eating itself. Those elements are definitely a large majority of what appeals to me about feederism.. the idea of overindulgence/gluttony is enough to get me going, generally. However, I'm not really trying to enlighten anyone.. especially in this thread!
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote