View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 10:44 PM   #48
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Damn you and your ability to cook!

*shakes fist*

Oh well, guess there is comfort in being able to take someone to a lot of good restaurants :-)
Kevin:

For me cooking is both a pleasure and therapy. I'm not a big fan of fast foods. I use to eat the stuff when I was younger and will eat some every now and then;but, prefer to cook and or get my ides from some of the resturants...

In fact, I get some of my best ideas eating out. The other day I had gotten this Pasta Salad from the http://www.chow.com/places/28894] Milano Market[/url]...It was pretty good - but, I didn't want to spend another $4.00 for 1/4 lbs. - so let me do something at home

I know that this stuff should be on the FOODEE Board- so I hope you don't mind that I post this here...

Milano's Pasta Salad
(Tri Color Pasta/Feta Cheese/Mayo/Fresh Spinach Chopped/ Tomatoes Diced)
This was good;but, I wanted to do something along theose lines at home and see what other ingredients I could add...

Tony's Pasta Salad

1 (16 ounce) package tri-color pasta
1/3 cup Mayo
3 tablespoons Chopped Dry Parsley (from the Jar
1 cup Grated Feta Cheese (or Goat Cheese)
1 (1 ounce) of Marinated Red Peppers
1 (2.25 ounce) can pitted olives drained
Pepper To Taste

*** mix all ingredients let chill for at least an hour or two before serving

*** I did not add any salt as I get plenty of that from the Feta Cheese
other ingredients can be adjusted accordingly

*** Left out tomatoes as they tend to get mushy if you don't eat this salad the same day.

I sincerely hope my talk of food has gotten some of you gorgeous ladies in the thread to rush to the fridge and grab a snack or two or three..

Last edited by tonynyc; 08-16-2009 at 10:46 PM.
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote