View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 11:07 PM   #56
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ashley's "feedism" suggestion feeds my reputation-giver mouse button. Upon doing so, I see that my reputation-giver mouse button is currently too full.
Ashley rocks. That is all.

I'll join in with the gleeful supporters that are not adept at cooking. I'll suggest... lowism, because it makes me feel low to not be adept at cooking.
Though, I think I do fit in with the foodee crowd, as I just love to eat good food (as much of it as I can stand), without getting any other types of gratification out of it; zero sexual, zero sensual (also, zero appreciation for the painful fullness feeling).