View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 11:26 PM   #67
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
Welcome Chimpi:
We are all adept at cooking - if you can make something edible - heck you are a cook. It could be something as quick as...

Heating up your fav. Tomato Soup ( if you like that)
and adding some grated Parmesan Cheese and Drizzle a little bit of Extra Virgin Olive Oil on top. ...

OR going to you fav. resturant....I find FOOD one of the great experiences to indulge in & Share
I see your point. However, I find the fact that I cannot cook extravagant, extraordinary, 'gourmet' style meals and snacks a bit lacking when it comes to a possible relationship with a feedee somewhere down the line. I like to think that'd make me a better partner to that person, but again, I see your point. Food is food. Everyone likes different foods (some simple, some chronically complex). Food is good, period.