View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 08:40 AM   #7
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't think there is any one answer here.

I posted about this elsewhere but I have had 2 instances where BHM partners lost weight. Both were men I knew through work and in addition to the sexual relationships, I was able to see them in professional situations where their intelligence, work ethic, and talent were highlighted. Both were also very funny, and anyone of any gender or size who can make you laugh is generally good to be around. Both lost weight. In once case, I still very much loved the person; we had a personal friendship as well as a sexual relationship and he was a great friend. I continued to be able to appreciate his personal qualities but I was less sexually attracted after the weight loss. I did not love him less, but the sexual attraction was less.

In the other case, the guy and I had an intense mind-blowing personal chemistry. We had an amazing physical and mental connection. I simultaneously never wanted to keep my hands off him or stop talking to him. Any contact, even a text message brought me immense happiness. He lost weight after I had not seen him for several months. I almost reflexively converted the weight loss into positive ideas; I admired his hard work and discipline in going to the gym, I admired his perseverence in losing the weight since I knew a fat guy going to the gym as a beginner might be self conscious, I took notice of how a lot of the weight loss showed in his face and it made his eyes stand out more, I shared his pride in his accomplishment.

So really, from my personal experiences I'd say there are an infinite number of variables including the relationship outside of the bedroom, the particular chemistry between partners, the level of "FA-ness" in the FA, the importance of sex in a relationship.