View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 04:38 PM   #9
rollhandler

rollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticedrollhandler never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaytheFA View Post
"This guy says he loves SSBBWs so he should be true to that desire and only date SSBBWs, right?"
If someone only likes SSBBWs then what happens if the SSBBW loses weight?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've battled with these questions for years from some of my family members...who think that sometimes I date women just because they are fat!
OK...its true! LOL...but if I was really into someone and she lost weight...I would still love her. Bottom line...what if my appearance changes...would she still love me?
I believe that there is an innate confusion between physical love and attraction and the intangable attraction of love between a couple.
If I were to love a woman and love her deeply her appearance would be of no regard and she would know that I truly loved her. If she lost a quantity of weight would I find her to be as physically attractive to me? Probably not, however I would still share the heartfelt adoration and love for her as a person and a woman.
Would I still find her attractive? Yes, but not in the lust inducing way that she as a fat person generates in me as an FA. Ultimately she is still the same person that I fell in love with before she lost weight. She would just look different.
Rollhandler
rollhandler is offline   Reply With Quote