View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 07:10 PM   #11
steely

steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!steely has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
Well, I went to a new Endo and he's insistent that I lower the amount of insulin I'm taking..the only real way to do that..besides exercise is low carbing it.

I've been looking at recipes online..does anyone have any that they've actually tried and liked?

You're help is greatly appreciated!

I had to go on Bernstein for my diabetes. I eat very low carb but as you say most of mine come from meat, eggs, and salad. Boring as He** but my numbers never go above 120. Most of the time they are below 100. I don't take insulin and I think they are going to take me off glyburide. It works for me. I also lost about 60 pounds in 6 months if he's bugging you about weight, which mine was.
steely is offline   Reply With Quote