View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 04:36 AM   #11
wrestlingguy
"Bitter Old Man"

wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.wrestlingguy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollhandler View Post
I believe that there is an innate confusion between physical love and attraction and the intangable attraction of love between a couple.
If I were to love a woman and love her deeply her appearance would be of no regard and she would know that I truly loved her. If she lost a quantity of weight would I find her to be as physically attractive to me? Probably not, however I would still share the heartfelt adoration and love for her as a person and a woman.
Would I still find her attractive? Yes, but not in the lust inducing way that she as a fat person generates in me as an FA. Ultimately she is still the same person that I fell in love with before she lost weight. She would just look different.
Rollhandler
I kinda like where rollhandler was going with this, but I want to take it a step further.

What most guys have here is an attraction to fat, curvy women, no different than guys who like redheads, or large breasts, etc.......

What happens when I guy likes large boobs, and his object of desire has a mastectomy due to breast cancer. Does he move on? Does he stay with who he loves, yet yearns for another? Is that fair to the other person?

Change is inevitable. Rollhandler's point about how love factors into that can't be emphasized enough. Love can carry one through any change, if one truly knows how to love, and realizes that love is not just about body size or form. It's just the package that houses the person.

Soooooooo.......if it's just a physical thing between you & your objectified woman or man, and they're down with it, then so be it if they lose weight, and change the parameters of what you saw in them. However, when love comes into the picture, all that goes out the window.