View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 02:43 PM   #14
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Just posted this in response to what's going down in the Everyday Food Pics thread, but it belongs here moreso:

Believe it or not, you can use cauliflower to make a really good rice substitute...use a blender on some raw (fresh) cauliflower until it gets into rice sized bits. Then put in a dish with a little water, cover and microwave for a couple of minutes. Took me a bit of practice to get it the right texture but it works really well with curry, chilli etc - I served it to my family with some curry dolloped over it and most of them didnt even notice they werent eating white rice. Crazy, but true!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote