View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 09:54 AM   #19
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
yes...a man making everything about his penis and less about the woman he desires is objectifying, IMO.
A guy that just wants to ask me questions about my weight, size, etc and has ZILCH interest in knowing anything else about me is objectifying...and his questions aren't even really about me....but how well he will be satisfied.
There are other factors involved that go beyond feeling physically attracted to someone....and only caring about yourself when dealing with others is not a good way to treat other people.
I believe that is one of the things that takes it to the level of objectifying another human being.
Some men need to realize it's not all about them . A man better learn how to satisfy ME or my dimply, cute fat ass will just waddle on away to something better, and by satisfy, i mean satisfy my body, mind and soul. I'm not an object to admire and play with at someone's whim, i am a living, breathing person.
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote