View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 09:55 PM   #24
msbard90

msbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging inmsbard90 makes people happy simply by logging in

It isn't just FA's. Or men. We all do it to eachother. There are some men out there with hot sexy six packs (hellooooo sexy!!!) or bhm... (for all the bhm lovers out there ) I think that a lot of us BBW's feel objectified on dims because that's what a lot of FA's are here for. They want to fulfill their fetish desires by catching free shots of the paysite girls or peeking around in our silly picture laden threads . Also, I think that men have the right to date SSBBW's exclusively as I have the desire to date hot, muscular men with full heads of hair exclusively. If you love the partner enough, hopefully that initial infatuation wouldn't be the deciding factor if say- your ssbbw lost 300 lbs or my dream muscle man became bald, hairy, and pot bellied... **no offense bhm's.... no hating here I promise **
msbard90 is offline   Reply With Quote