View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 01:47 PM   #61
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Here's a somewhat controversial FA confession (take 3 since my computer doesn't apparently want me to write this). It's one that I've been thinking about now and then over the past couple of days.

After watching some of the Blizzcon footage, I think that given the opportunity I'd be willing to have sex once with a skinny chick who was in full costume as like a night elf or a draenei or something. I wouldn't seek it out, but I don't think I'd be any more reluctant to accept than I would vanilla sex (i.e., nothing fetish-related) with a BBW. What's odd is that I'm not really into cosplay all that much with BBWs, or roleplaying. Ears and body paint (and anything else relevant) stays on, though. Maybe I'm just that much of a gamer nerd that I want to bang an elf chick once in my life. And it would have to be a skinny chick, because there's not really any BBW characters in the game (except for dwarves, but they're too human to have that same fantasy feel to it), and I'm too much of a purist for it to be otherwise.

Jay Mohr puts it pretty well here (skip to 2:50).

I mean, I'm definitely an FA, I still get off to belly play and feedism and all that, but I think I might be willing to try that once.