View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 04:36 PM   #28
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am really liking the new whole grain pastas...they are so much better than the older ones, which were just...ungh.

Great reminder about Shirataki noodles, Cors, thank you. I like how they taste.

(The following isn't really on-topic, but I'm curious)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steely View Post
I had to go on Bernstein for my diabetes. I eat very low carb but as you say most of mine come from meat, eggs, and salad. Boring as He** but my numbers never go above 120. Most of the time they are below 100. I don't take insulin and I think they are going to take me off glyburide. It works for me. I also lost about 60 pounds in 6 months if he's bugging you about weight, which mine was.
If your numbers are that low, how do they look at the diabetes? As being (sort of) arrested, or something?
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote