View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 03:48 PM   #78
nykspree8
Rico Sauce

nykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 clubnykspree8 is a member of the 500 club

I have no clue when I became a FA, at birth? lol. I know the first time I ever had a crush on someone it was in 5th grade and of course she was a big girl. I found the fat community when I was in high school, but before that I always thought my preference in just liking big girls was weird and sometimes would wish I would be like other guys and be into skinny girls. Hey, I was in high school and trying to fit it in, shoot me ;P But after finding the fat community I started to accept more and more who I was.

My friends sometimes don't understand why all I date are fat chicks and say they would ridicule and make fun of me for it, but how can they when I'm upfront and proud about it lol. I've just had to explain to them that it's just how they like skinny girls, I like big girls, it's not rocket science, everyone's just wired differently. I even tell them they should try dating a fat chick, and if it gets to that point, I bet it's the best sex they've ever had LOL ;P
nykspree8 is offline   Reply With Quote