View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 04:06 PM   #18
goofy girl
took a sharp left turn

goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!goofy girl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Rainy I LOVE this thread!!! Awesome!!

here are my contributions

Me in NYC dancing in Central Park with a friend, on a rainy Sunday ; 2nd pic -if you look down toward the end of the boardwalk you can see me...the blue speck is my shirt LOL ; 3rd is wandering around and taking some pics on the Cape, and in the last pic, which I think is my favorite picture of me ever, is sunrise on the Cape in my favorite sweater- I woke up early to be alone, just to have coffee and take pictures during the sunrise, what a perfect morning that was.
I love all of these pics because I feel like they all represent who I am.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dancing in CP rain RS.jpg (115.9 KB, 13793 views)
File Type: jpg me at the end of the path.jpg (35.1 KB, 13344 views)
File Type: jpg taking pics at Onset.jpg (80.8 KB, 13395 views)
File Type: jpg me at sunrise Onset RS.jpg (47.8 KB, 13094 views)