View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 11:51 PM   #23
Adrian
??

Adrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging inAdrian makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Re: Post pics of yourself....LIVING

Here are a few of me with a couple of love ones.
1) June 91, me helping my (late) son put on his back in Yosemite NP. My other son needs no assistance. The I designed both son's (and my) backpacks and sewed as a Christmas 1990 present! It was his first backpacking trip for my both sons.
2) Me in one the best outdoor moments of my life. Me cross country skiing and snow camping in the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
3) On another snow camping trip, I twisted my ankle skiing down a hill. So I had my sons dig a hole in the snow, I place my foot/ankle in the hole and covered my ankle for a half-hour.
4) Two years ago (before arthritis hit my knees), this was my favorite form of exercise. Walking 0.6-miles to the elementary school place my six year old granddaughter on my shoulders and walk home.

All very warm moments in my life.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9g-Trev_1st-BPTrip6_E-m.jpg (59.1 KB, 12196 views)
File Type: jpg Adrian_1985_Skiing_1a.jpg (42.8 KB, 11968 views)
File Type: jpg Adrian_2001_Injured.jpg (33.5 KB, 11682 views)
File Type: jpg Adrian_LeiLea_05-06.jpg (43.3 KB, 11607 views)
Adrian is offline   Reply With Quote