View Single Post
Old 09-01-2009, 01:32 PM   #1
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Things a fat guy would like to be able to say

Im stealing this thread idea from the BBW board. The idea is if the world was the way that you liked, you might get to say these things.

Ill start:

I love the fit on these shorts, they actually sit at my waist instead of my rib-cage.

What a great selection of biking clothes, look--it goes to much bigger than my size!

A sports league just for bigger guys, so that we can compete? Yah Id love to join!