View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 09:42 AM   #35
QuasimodoQT
Shy viking

QuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayola box View Post
Thanks, glad it is useful to someone... just wanted to mention that I totally generalized the amounts in my post but for exact measurements Recipezaar has tons of variations.
here is the Zuni version which I hear is delicious but i was a little intimidated to tackle - my guess would be it tastes closer to a restaurant version then mine: http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/fo...Gnocchi-241532

Oh, and I will totally be adding Jane to my list, I had previously only heard about it for brunch, thanks!
Enjoy Jane, I've had so many lovely dishes there, I don't think you can go wrong.

And I'm definitely adding both versions to my recipe file. I use it infrequently, as my husband likes to do the cooking, but it's nice to have something in the wings that I'm looking forward to making!