View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 07:25 AM   #30
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Hahaha, same. Most of te people I know lost weight in their first year of University because we were all too damn poor to eat!! The only guys around were famished twigs
My university residence had an honest to goodness open meal plan....well you only got one of the main course, but as much buns, salads, fruit, desserts, milk, juice, soda (breakfast cereal in the morning) and so forth as you wanted. I put on ten pounds before Canadian Thanksgiving! Then I learned to watch what I was eating more (having never heard of an FFA at the time). None of the other guys around me gained much weight. Quite a number of the young women did, however. I think that a lot of guys at that age have a metabolism that can withstand anything.

But related to all you can eat, and back on topic "OK, I'll take thirds, since all you ladies seem to want me to"