View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 10:01 AM   #32
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Hahaha, same. Most of te people I know lost weight in their first year of University because we were all too damn poor to eat!! The only guys around were famished twigs
Not in residence or on meal plans then? I went to a university with a fully open meal plan; I put on 12 pounds by Christmas, a friend put on 50 pounds in that time! My son has just started as a frosh in a res with an open meal plan; judging by the guts on many of the residence assistants, the freshman 15+ is pretty comon there...