View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 09:53 AM   #36
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther View Post
Hahaha, same. Most of te people I know lost weight in their first year of University because we were all too damn poor to eat!! The only guys around were famished twigs
Dude I moved to health central:

Plus side: mass biking, walking to public transport, yoga, and my school has a super gym with a rock climbing wall. Also, lots of healthy vegetarian options (us rabbits is omnivores you know)

Minus side: Have not seen many BHMs, at least not ones Im attracted to.

Methinks I should pop in the IT department one day. Hahaha.