View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 01:11 PM   #36
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Here's the recipe for the cauliflower from the Everyday pics thread.

1 head of fresh cauliflower, leaves and stem removed

1/4-1/2 cup of softened butter

1 and 1/2 teaspoon of seasoning salt

1/4 cup of grated or shredded parm cheese

That's the originally recipe..I also added 1 and 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder and a little pinch of red pepper flakes because I love them so much.

Rinse and pat dry the cauliflower. Smear the head with the softened butter. The amount you use will really depend on the size.

Sprinkle it with the seasoning salt, garlic, cheese and red pepper flakes.

Wrap loosely in aluminum foil and bake at 375 for an hour to and hour and 15 mins.

Enjoy.

It was good. I'm not a fan of cooked cauliflower. It will be an acquired taste for me.
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote