View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 01:09 PM   #44
escapist
Belt Buster!

escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!escapist has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
"I'm glad other fat guys get it. It's not about learning to be in a state of mind or being, it's about being yourself and who you want to be."
Ok thats a little confusing, how can you be yourself and who you want to be if who you want to be isn't yourself? I mean the statement "who you want to be" indicates already that your not that person. If you are why do you want to be it? Why aren't you just it?