View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 08:14 PM   #64
QuasimodoQT
Shy viking

QuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticedQuasimodoQT never has a post go unnoticed

I'm posting from my phone- which I hate doing, just to find a discoveries thread and rave about the ice cream I just had.

It's Ciao Bella gelato, and it pulled me in with a key lime graham cracker flavor. Wow. It's very rich, but still somehow refreshing. That lovely zingy lime, with just enough sweetness to fill it out. I don't enjoy key lime that's so sweet that it loses the zip. This is perfect.

When I opened it, I was at first disappointed not to see a Graham cracker swirl, thought I would miss the texture. Instead there are very fine crumbs sifted throughout. It's just enough to get that clear Graham cracker taste, in perfect balance with the lime.

This is slap yo' momma good. You can bet I'm going to be trying their other flavors. Cheaper than B&J or HD, too!