View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 11:11 AM   #1392
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

First, I confess it was hard to find this thread! The search system won't look for parts of words, and I forgot that this was 'confessional' not 'confession.'

Second, I confess that I'm in one of those states where I seem perpetually hungry and am almost constantly thinking about eating. Quite aggravating, especially as things are fairly busy at work so I should be thinking about that, not dreaming of thai curry with shrimp on noodles

Third, I confess I think that the lack of 'fat talk' on this board lately may be part of why I'm feeling this way. One of the reasons that Iíve kept coming here over the years is that Iíve found that when I stay away for a while I have a much harder time keeping a lid on my gainer/encourager feelings. It feels like pulling those feelings to the fore, where I can keep an eye on them, keeps them from lurking in the shadows of my mind and slipping into what Iím doing when Iím not paying attention.

Lately Iíve had a ďhard to keep track of those desires, like when Iím staying away from DimensionsĒ sort of feeling, except that Iíve not been staying away from Dimensions. I guess it is just that Iíve not been participating in, or even reading, much fat related discussion. So I just took a look at the weight boards, and realized how little real thread activity there has been lately. I wonder if the split nature of Dimensions is finally pushing out the majority of the fat talk to other sites?